- The vulnerable children and their families were helped through:
- a) educational programs: 54 children through remedial education, 28 through fast literacy and personal development courses, and 98 through sports education. 14 children went to the Summer Camp VIAȚA. 40% of the children made educational progress, and 80% behavioral progress (basic life skills). We involved 5 youngsters with leadership potential in the Youth Club.
- b) health, hygiene and childcare education for 67 girls and women (some attended more training sessions).
- a) educational programs: a steady group of 150 children who attend school regularly was formed, 26 youngsters with leadership potential got involved in the Youth Club, 61 children were supported through remedial education, 28 through fast literacy and personal development classes, and 87 through sports education. 33% of the children made educational progress and 80% behavioral progress (life skills). 15 children went to the Summer Camp VIAȚA.
- b) health, hygiene and childcare education for 117 girls and women (some attended more training sessions).
- We created a structured way of working for the integrated local team (social workers, health community mediator, school mediator and counselor) and a routine of weekly work meetings. The case management facilitates the access to services for 60 vulnerable families.
- We mobilised the local and county authorities in order to support the vulnerable community, through 5 local and 2 county meetings.
- 12 people from Castelu and 15 Coroieni (10 from Ponorâta) got involved in a Local Initiative Group and participated in a teambuilding for personal and community development.
- One woman from Castelu and 2 from Coroieni (Ponorâta) were hired in the project.
- 117 people from Castelu benefitted from the medical caravan.
- 350 people from Coroieni attended each of the three community events: a medical caravan, a running event for children and a cleaning action.
- We documented the challenges and solutions on the ground and the county and central authorities were kept informed.
Project implemented by Asociația Reality Check in partnership with the Castelu City Hall, Noi Orizonturi Foundation, and Pe Stop Association with the financial support of the Active Citizens Fund Romania, programme funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA Grants 2014-2021. The content of this material does not necessarily reflect the official position of the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021; for more information visit www.eeagrants.org.
Împreună pentru un viitor mai bun în Coroieni https://impreunapentrucoroieni.realitycheck.ro/
Proiect derulat de Asociația Reality Check, în parteneriat cu Primăria Coroieni, Fundația Noi Orizonturi și Asociația Pe Stop, cu sprijinul financiar Active Citizens Fund România, program finanțat de Islanda, Liechtenstein și Norvegia prin Granturile SEE 2014-2021. Conținutul acestui material nu reprezintă în mod necesar poziția oficială a Granturilor SEE și Norvegiene 2014-2021; pentru mai multe informații accesați www.eeagrants.org.